| The HSC Contest|
|1. Date and time
||Last Sunday in February and first Sunday in November.
HSC Contests 2017 are on February 26th and November 5th, 2017.
- First periode from 9 to 11 UTC
- Second periode from 15 to 17 UTC
||3.5 MHz, 7 MHz, 14 MHz, 21 MHz und 28 MHz
|4. Stations to work
||All. Every station may be worked once per band and period.
- HSC members (max. 150 watts HF output)
- Non-members (max. 150 watts HF output)
- QRP (members and non-members, max. 5 watts HF output)
||RST and HSC membership number, e.g. 599/1730.
Non-members: RST and NM, e.g. 599/NM.
No exchange of serial numbers.
|7. QSO points
- 5 point per QSO with a member of the HSC of 1951.
- 1 point per QSO with a non-member.
||Result = Sum of QSO points.
|9. Log files
- Please send your log files preferably via e-mail. Computer disks or paper logs are also acceptable.
- The preferred data format is LMF by using the software
LM from DL8WAA. LM is a tool to create, edit and evaluate contest logs ex post. It's not a log software.
- Data formats Cabrillo, STF, EDI and tabulator separated ASCII files are also welcome. Incoming logs formatted as ADIF or Windows Works or Word are not acceptable.
- SWL: The same station need to appear in the log only five times maximum per period.
- E-mail log entries are valid only after confirmation by the contest manager. The call signs are published on this web site.
- Please obey the following rules if you send your log via E-Mail:
- Subject line of your e-mail: Call sign and category of participation
- Appended log file: Name it call sign only, i.e. dl0hsc.log. Do not call it hsc-contest-log12008 or something like that.
- Please submit one single log file only, containing all necessary data. Do not send logs twice or separate logs per band etc.
- Submissions that disregard these requirements are counted as category 5 (checklog).
- Deadline for all logs is 3 weeks after the contest (postmark or received date of evaluable e-mail).
- Send an SASE to the Contest Manager to get a printed results list.
- The results are published via HSC Bulletin and on this HSC web site
10. Send the log files to
|Jörg Hahn, PA1MUC, Crocusstraat 1, NL 2252 XH Voorschoten, Niederlande
|11. Log income
March 20th, 2017
- Cat 1 HSC: 9A3SM DA0HSC DF1LX DF3IR DF4BV DF4KV DF4TS DF4XG DF4XX DF5DW DF5LW DJ3TU DJ5MY DJ6TK DJ8DJ DK2FG DK3AX DK4LX DK7IT
DL0HSC DL1BUG DL1CW DL1DXL DL1VDL DL2NBY DL2ROM DL3FF DL3KWF DL3TC DL4FDM DL5JQ DL5YL DL5YM DL6KVA DL8LBK DL9ABM G0IBN GM3JKS
HA1AG HB9CVQ IK1GKH IN3ZWF I2CZQ IQ2CJ LY2MM LZ3RM OE1TKW ON6RR OZ4FF PA0DIN PA0INA PA7RA S58Q SM0AIG SM6CNX SM6EWB SP3LPR YU7BW
- Cat 2 Non-member: DA3T DF1IAQ DF1MM DF6RI DF7DR DJ1YF DK0SU DK5KF DK9MH DL0HAM DL1DQW DL1HAA DL1NKS DL2YET DL5DBY
DL5JAB DL5JAN DL7UEB DL8HK EU6AA EU8F IN3FHE JA5NSR LZ3PZ OZ4CG PA3AAV PA3DBS PC5C R3FC RM5C RN3F SF3A SP1AEN SP2MW
SP8HWM US4IPC YO8DOH
- Cat 3 QRP: DJ1YFK DJ9EG DL2YET DL3AMB DL3HQN DL4ME DL8AWK DM2DZM DO1AYJ F5IYJ HA3OU RW3AI
- Cat 4 SWL: SP4-208 US-Q-73
- Cat 5 Checklog: HA3NU OK2SG Z32ZM
Since 1998 HSC rewards the "HSC Contestchampion Of The Year". Therefore, you have to win both contests in the year. Changing the category is allowed, you may combine any. The winner receives a special award donated by HSC. Every participant receives a special QSL card via the bureau, see the picture.
|German Telegraphy Contest
Rules PDF download|
- Radio Telegraphy Club
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Telegrafie
- Radio Telegraphy High Speed Club
|Date and Time
- Oktober 3rd, every year on the Day of the German Unity
- 07:00 to 09:59 Uhr UTC
||All licensed amateurs and SWL's; at least one of the QSO partners must be located in Germany.
||3.510 kHz to 3.560 kHz and 7.010 kHz to 7.040 kHz (new upper band edge in IARU region I)
||CW only (A1A)! The same station may be worked only once per band. The use of any automatic CW decoders violates the contest rules.
- QRP - less than 5 watts HF output
- Lowpower - between 5 and 100 watts HF output
- Highpower - more than 100 watts HF output
||RST and LDK.
LDK is the registration number of the county – "Landkreis" – or the autonomous city – "kreisfreie Stadt" – where the station is
- 1 point per QSO
- 2 points per QSO with a club station of one of the sponsoring clubs (at present DAØHSC, DKØHSC, DLØHSC, DKØRTC, DLØRTC, DFØACW, DF0AGC, DLØAGC, DKØAG, DLØCWW, and DLØDA).
- SWL log entries must show both call signs and at least one complete exchange for each QSO.
||Final score = Total sum of QSO points
||The log must show the complete exchanges sent and received. For electronic logs please use STF-, CBR- or TXT-format. If you use LM from DL8WAA for your log generation or conversion then please send the generated LMF file. If your log software is not able to generate one of these formats any other ASCII-format is preferred over paper logs anyway.
Entrants in category 1 (QRP-Class) are encouraged to provide information about the equipment used and its output power. Entrants using original QRP-rigs will be marked with "*" in the result lists.
By submitting an entry in the DTC Contest you agree that you have red and understood these rules of the contest and agree to be bound by them.
||Deadline is October 31st. Please send your logs to the address shown below.
Wolfgang Schwarz, DK9VZ
In den Bleichwiesen 7
Please note that the preferred method of log submission is by e-mail which should be sent to email@example.com.
||The top 3 candidates of each class will receive an award. A coloured A4 certificate showing your placement and total score will be issued to all participants. It can be downloaded as personalized certificate in PDF-Format and printed.