March 20th, 2018
Here we have the results of the February 2018 HSC Contest for you. The winners are:
|1. HSC member: DL6KVA
||2. Non-member: DL1HAA
||3. QRP: DL3AMB
||4. SWL: US-Q-73
Congrats to the winners and thank you all for participating! See the
PDF file for the results in detail.
Individual certificates can be downloaded from the
At the moment still a bit of certificate tuning is ongoing.
March 16th, 2018
The HSC would like to congratulate OM Jean, F6JOE for achieving the WHSC Award no. 404, including the stickers
for 80 meters and 40 meters.
Current candidate for HSC membership is GØPNM.
March 9th, 2018
The Radio Teleggraphy High Speed Club (founded in 1951) cordially invites all keen high speed telegraphists to an
informal getogether within the organizational framework of the
CW-weekend organized by the
AGCW-DL in Erbenhausen/Thueringen. The meeting is scheduled to be on Sunday, 15. April 2018, at 11 am local time
at the Landgasthof "Eisenacher Haus". We are looking forward to meeting you.
It is with regret that we have to inform you that Peter, G3ESY, HSC 177, has passed away after a short illness.
February 25th, 2018
HSC-Contest: Fabian, DJ1YFK (1754) has provided compatible membership files for two common contest software:
February 20th, 2018
The HSC welcomes OM Pete, MMØTWX as a new member to the club. Pete is HSC 1961. Welcome!
Some more news for you:
- The following software has already implemented our new HSC contest rule (introducing a multiplier):
ARCOMM, UCXLog, N1MM as well as SD (by EI5DI)
- We have changed the rules for winning the award "HSC Contestchampion of the Year", see section Contests.
- The HSC congratulates OM Peter, DM2DZM (768) for achieving the WHSC Award no. 403 together with the stickers
3.5 MHz, 7 MHz, 3.5+7 MHz and ALLBAND. Well done, Peter!
January 26th, 2018
Changes of rules of the HSC Contest!
Effective immediately HSC introduces a multiplier into the HSC Contest. The following additional rules apply:
- 1 multi per new DXCC country for a QSO made with a member of the HSC per band and per contest period
- Total score = Sum of QSO points multiplied with the sum of all multis.
January 22nd, 2018
The HSC welcomes as new members
Welcome to the club and enjoy high speed telegraphy!
- F6EEQ, OM Gerard as HSC 1959
- F5ROB, OM Claude as HSC 1960
OM Adhi Widodo, YB3MM has worked the WHSC Award no. 402. Congratulation!
Jump to the News 2017