November 11th, 2018
We would like to welcome two new members to the club: HSC 1965, OM Xavier, F5NTZ and HSC 1966,
OM Massimo, IKØZWZ. Welcome and enjoy high speed telegraphy!
Update of call signs:
More new of the recent days:
- HSC 1205, DM5EE stays in South Africa due to occupational reasons. He received the call sign ZR2A.
- HSC 966, LA7MFA uses his second call LC5A during contests. LC5A is a valid HSC member as well in the
HSC contest November 2018.
- ON4CW counts as a "non-member", since he terminates his membership in HSC and VHSC already in 1990.
- New candidate for HSC membership is OM Ben, I8QFK. Objections until January 6th, 2019.
- OM Jörg, DL5IAH has worked WHSC Award no. 408. Congratulation!
November 4th, 2018
The HSC secretary got a new email address, see Legal Notice.
Our member Oliver, DF6MS (1343), moved to Athens, Greece. He received the call sign SVØAMS.
October 24th, 2018
The HSC congratulates OM Wolfgang, DK2DO (1910) for working WHSC Award no. 407.
OM Darko, E7ØA (1116) moved to Iraq due to a job assignment. He already received the call sign YI9DX and plans
to be QRV in the near future.
October 14th, 2018
The HSC deeply mournes the passing of OM Bernd, DJ5BR (614) who has become a silent key in September 2018.
October 3rd, 2018
HSC Bulletin: For organizational reasons the time of our monthly
Bulletin will change effective November 2018:
The bulletin will be transmitted by DK4LX using our club call DKØHSC.
- In the morning at 9 local time (was 20 UTC or 21 Uhr UTC) in German on 3.555 kHz
- In the afternoon at 16 UTC (was 15 Uhr UTC) in English on 7.025 kHz
E-Mail address of HSC secretary: Effective October 4th, 2018, due to a change in provider and until further
notice, the email address of the HSC secretary will change. See Legal Notice.
September 10th, 2018
We currently do have two OM as candidate HSC who have been recommended to become
full member of the HSC:
F5NTZ, OM Xavier, and IKØZWZ, OM Massimo.
September 4th, 2018
The 15. IARU Championship in High Speed Telegraphy, held from August 25th to 29th this year in Astana, Kazakhstan,
has been attended by the following HSC members:
Furthermore the following HSC members served as referees and organisational support: DL4MM (HSC 1369), Z32TO (HSC 1700),
HA1AG (HSC 1512), HA3NU (HSC 790), YU1EA (HSC 853) und DL4UNY (HSC 1860).
- DJ1YFK (HSC 1754) - silver medal in section RufzXP and bronze medal in section transmitting tests
- HB9CSA (HSC 1106) - bronze medal in section transmitting tests (seniors)
- S57WJ (HSC 1589)
- DL9ABM (HSC 1898)
- DL1BUG (HSC 1704)
- OZ8SW (HSC 1561)
The overall results has been won, as usual, by the team of Belarus, followed by Russia and Romania. The results in
detail can been found under https://hst2018.kz.
August 14th, 2018
The HSC welcomes OM Lothar, DL3GLO as a new member to the club. Lothar is HSC 1964. Welcome!
The HSC sadly has to announce that HSC 1002, OM Sam, S51WO has become a silent key.
June 25th, 2018
The HSC sadly has to announce that HSC 263, OM Jürgen, DJ2VO has become a silent key.
May 23rd, 2018
The HSC welcomes OM Volker, DJ9BM as a new member to the club. Volker is HSC 1963. Welcome!
May 11th, 2018
As member no. 1962 we would like to welcome OM Pete, GØPNM. Welcome to the club!
Due to permanent inactivity we have switched off the HSC forum and guestbook.
April 24th, 2018
||The HSC is present at the HAM RADIO
fair Friedrichshafen, held from June 1st to 3rd, 2018. You'll find us in exhibiton hall A1 at booth 462.
The HSC would like to congratulate two OM for working the WHSC Award: WHSC no. 405
goes to James, G4ILW (964). WHSC Award no. 406 including sticker 80 meters and 40 meters has been
worked by OM Joel, F5VV (1159). Well done, old men!
April 10th, 2018
The HSC congratulates DL6KVA (1647) for winning the HSC Marathon 2017! See also the results in detail
in section Marathon.
March 20th, 2018
Here we have the results of the February 2018 HSC Contest for you. The winners are:
|1. HSC member: DL6KVA
||2. Non-member: DL1HAA
||3. QRP: DL3AMB
||4. SWL: US-Q-73
Congrats to the winners and thank you all for participating! See the
PDF file for the results in detail.
Individual certificates can be downloaded from the
At the moment still a bit of certificate tuning is ongoing.
March 16th, 2018
The HSC would like to congratulate OM Jean, F6JOE for achieving the WHSC Award no. 404, including the stickers
for 80 meters and 40 meters.
Current candidate for HSC membership is GØPNM.
March 9th, 2018
The Radio Teleggraphy High Speed Club (founded in 1951) cordially invites all keen high speed telegraphists to an
informal getogether within the organizational framework of the
CW-weekend organized by the
AGCW-DL in Erbenhausen/Thueringen. The meeting is scheduled to be on Sunday, 15. April 2018, at 11 am local time
at the Landgasthof "Eisenacher Haus". We are looking forward to meeting you.
It is with regret that we have to inform you that Peter, G3ESY, HSC 177, has passed away after a short illness.
February 25th, 2018
HSC-Contest: Fabian, DJ1YFK (1754) has provided compatible membership files for two common contest software:
February 20th, 2018
The HSC welcomes OM Pete, MMØTWX as a new member to the club. Pete is HSC 1961. Welcome!
Some more news for you:
- The following software has already implemented our new HSC contest rule (introducing a multiplier):
ARCOMM, UCXLog, N1MM as well as SD (by EI5DI)
- We have changed the rules for winning the award "HSC Contestchampion of the Year", see section Contests.
- The HSC congratulates OM Peter, DM2DZM (768) for achieving the WHSC Award no. 403 together with the stickers
3.5 MHz, 7 MHz, 3.5+7 MHz and ALLBAND. Well done, Peter!
January 26th, 2018
Changes of rules of the HSC Contest!
Effective immediately HSC introduces a multiplier into the HSC Contest. The following additional rules apply:
- 1 multi per new DXCC country for a QSO made with a member of the HSC per band and per contest period
- Total score = Sum of QSO points multiplied with the sum of all multis.
January 22nd, 2018
The HSC welcomes as new members
Welcome to the club and enjoy high speed telegraphy!
- F6EEQ, OM Gerard as HSC 1959
- F5ROB, OM Claude as HSC 1960
OM Adhi Widodo, YB3MM has worked the WHSC Award no. 402. Congratulation!
Jump to the News 2017